- How can I remove a product from my shopping cart?
Click on ‘Check Out’ at the bottom of your ‘Shopping Cart’. Under ‘Step 1 Check Your Cart Contents….’ enter zero in the ‘Qty’ column of the product you do not wish to order and click on ‘Update Table’ at the bottom of Step 1. From this screen you can still add more products by clicking on the categories under ‘Shopping’ on the left hand column.
- How can I order 300g of grapes or similar products?
When ordering small amounts of products by weight, you can order in parts of a kilogram. For example, if you want 300 grams of grapes use a decimal place and enter the amount as ‘0.3’.
- Can I order by the unit instead of by weight?
Yes, you can order by units or by Kilograms. Please click on the How To Order Tab for more information.
- What if I want a product of a specific size or ripeness?
Under Step 1: Check your cart contents… on the checkout page at the conclusion of your order type any specific requirements in the PRODUCT NOTES box. When your order is picked we will make every effort to meet your needs.
- What if I can’t find the product I am looking for?
Simply type the product you are looking for in the search box and press enter. Please ‘Add to Cart’ before you search for a product.
- How can I cancel an order or change the delivery date?
Please contact us via email or phone to cancel an order or change the delivery date.
- How can I check when you deliver to my suburb?
Enter your postcode on the Delivery Test page available by clicking the button above. If we do not deliver to your area, maybe we deliver to your work address. Contact us if you cannot find a delivery option that suits you.
- Can I schedule my delivery for the future?
Yes, First Froots can accept orders up to two weeks in advance. Simply specify the date of delivery when you checkout.
- Do I have to order every week?
No. You are not held to any contracts or conditions, simply place an order any time you want.
- What are the delivery times?
Morning Deliveries: 7am to 1pm.
Afternoon Deliveries: 11am to 7pm.
- What are the cut off times for ordering?
Internet Orders: Midnight the previous night for afternoon deliveries. Phone or Fax Orders: 5pm the previous night for afternoon deliveries. For example, if you choose Wednesday afternoon as your delivery time, your cut off time would be midnight Tuesday for an internet order, or 5pm Tuesday for phone orders. Please refer to the Delivery Test for your post code delivery days and/or order deadlines.
- What is a Standing Order?
A Standing Order is an pre-arranged order that we deliver at your request. It can be weekly, fortnightly or occasional. It can be cancelled or changed prior to cut off times.
- How can I pay?
Please refer to the Payment Details tab for more information.
- When must I pay?
If paying by credit card online, you will be prompted to enter your credit card details when you process your order.
If paying by Direct Transfer, please make the payment when you complete your order.
If paying Cash on delivery, please make sure that you are at home for the delivery, or alternatively, leave the cash in a concealed hiding place.
- What are First Froots Bank Account details?
BSB: 085 741
Account Number: 17808 9129
Please refer to the Payment Options tab for more information
- Do I have to be home when you deliver?
No, you don’t need to be home. All orders are packed in polystyrene boxes to protect them from the elements. If you have ordered meat or dairy ice packs will be placed on top of those items to ensure they are kept below 4°C. Even on very hot days the special ice packs will keep your order icy cold to keep the quality and life on your products at a premium.
- How can I trust that the products will be fresh when I receive them?
First Froots has a 6 step process of quality control:
- We source only the best quality products.
- Purchases are made daily from the Markets and delivered to you on the same day.
- All products are checked closely and handled carefully during the packing process by our trained staff.
- Products are chilled from the market to your door and protected from the elements in polystyrene delivery boxes and ice packs for meat and dairy.
- We are not open to the public, so no person has handled your products after we purchase them from the Markets, except for us.
- We guarantee our products.
- What if my details change?
Should any of your details change, please advise us by phone or email.
- Is there a Delivery fee?
$4.95 (including GST).
- Are there any other fees/charges?
No! There are no hidden fees, registration charges, subscription rates or other charges associated with using our service. You pay for your produce and if applicable, a maximum of $4.95 delivery.
- Is there a minimum order?
There is a minimum order of $30 for home deliveries and $20 for corporate deliveries.
- What if I forget my username or password?
Click on “Forgot Password” under the Member Panel and enter your email address.
- What if I can’t log in?
Please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
- What do you transport my order in?
Your fruit and veg is packed into polystyrene boxes which have a plastic liner. We pack the products in an air conditioned area and then move your delivery boxes into a coolroom before they are loaded on a refrigerated van. This keeps the products fresh, cool and protected. Please return these boxes each delivery. (Our driver can even lift the plastic liner out and take the boxes immediately if you are home.)
- I have a question that is not answered above!
We do not and will not willingly share your personal information with any third party. Our newsletter is sent using blind carbon copy to ensure that others that receive the newsletter will be unaware of your email address and you of theirs.
First Froots uses an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate which is a globally accepted technology that helps our customers to confirm that our website is secure. SSL certificates secure our customers’ online transactions by encrypting credit card and personal information and providing a safe route of communication for their online payments so they can shop with confidence. Currently we accept credit card payment with VISA, MasterCard and Amex.
We understand that our customers have concerns about how their personal information is collected and used online and we want to assure them that we use secured administration areas and password protected user accounts to provide security of their personal details. In addition, a secured database is used to store their order information to save them having to re-enter it. The site is hosted on a secure and up to date webserver monitored 24hrs a day 7 days (secured from attack via the internet and secured physically from intruders).
- Refund Policy
First Froots guarantees to deliver premium quality, value for money, market fresh produce. We will refund or replace any product that is in a condition that does not reach your expectations. If there are any problems with your delivery please email sales@FirstFroots.com.au or call 08 8384 8088.